The device is one multiple ports HDMI Audio Extractor with support of HDR,ARC,3D and 4KX2K,which can switch easily multiple HD Sources or one MHL smart sources to one HD Display. Also any of the input sources support the audio extract by the SPDIF and LR audio output channel. The Switcher supports ARC function that can do TV audio return back to the AV receiver.
1) PACKAGING ACCESSORIES
1.HDMI/MHL Audio Extractor --------------1 PCS
2.User manual------------------------------------1 PCS
3.Power supply-----------------------------------1 PCS
4.Remote Control--------------------------------1 PCS(optional)
1. Input: HDMI x 2(HDMI/MHL 1 port supports MHL).
2. Output: HDMI x 1, Toslink /SPDIF x 1, AUDIO x 1.
3. Switching is done via itself automatically when signal present on the ports;
4. Compliant with HDMI2.0, HDCP2.2 and DVI 1.0;
5. Support video format up to 4k2k@30Hz with 24bit RGB/YcbCR
4:4:4/YCBCR4:4:4,and up to 4k2k@60Hz with 12bit YCBCR 4:4:4;
7. Supports 12-bit Deep Color per channel, maximum 36-bit all channels.
8. Supports 3.0Gbps TMDS/600MHz pixel clock rate per channel, maximum
total TMDS throughput is 18Gbps.
9. Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
10.Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD,
and Dolby True HD.
12.Supports HDMI pass-through.
13.Supports up to 7.1CH digital surround on HDMI output.
14.Supports up to 5.1CH digital surround on Toslink output.
15.Supports up to 2.0 channel analog stereo on Stereo output.
16.Supports Standard Audio,DSD Audio, and HD(HBR) Audio.
17.Supports ARC(Audio Return Channel).
It switches several routes HDMI signals from source device such as DVD, Satellite Receiver, Set-top Box, DV Camera, A/V Receiver and other HDMI enabled device to high definition display device such as HDTV and HDMI Flat Panel Display.
2.0 PANEL DESCRIPTIONS
2. IR: Infrared receiver.
3. 1, 2: HDMI input port indication LED for which input port is active.
4. ARC:ARC audio return indicator.
5. SPDIF:SPDIF/LR audio ON /OF indication LED.
6. PASS\2.0CH\5.1CH:Different audio mode indication LED.Note：Pass
LED: Audio according HDMI sink .All audio output is active, Such as
HDMI ,Toslink ,L/R; 2.0 LED :2.0 PCM audio mode indication , All audio
output is active.5.1ch LED: 5.1 Dolby ,DTS or PCM audio mode. only
Toslink and HDMI audio is active.
7. Switch: HDMI input switch button.
8. ARC: Audio return button.
9. Spdif/LR: SPDIF/LR audio output on/off button.
10. AUDIO: Audio mode switch button.
11. Power ON/OFF.
13. OUTPUT: HDMI Output Port.
14. SPDIF: SPDIF Optical Digital Output Port.
15. AUDIO: L/R Audio Output Port.
16. DC/5V: Power Input Port.
3.0 HOW IT WORKS
2. Use a HDMI cable to connect a HD display to the HDMI Output Port.
3. For audio connection, choose one from the following options.
a.To use HDMI pass-through, use the HDMI cable from step 2 to
connect audio receiver to the HDMI Output Port. Your audio
receiver will have to output video signal to your HD display.
b.To use Toslink, use a Toslink cable to connect to audio equipment.
(Note: Toslink does not support Dolby Digital Plus. Please change
the input source's audio output to a different setting, if needed.)
c.To use Coaxial, use a Coaxial cable to connect to Stereo audio
4. Connect the power adapter.
5. Note: If using Toslink cable, please make sure the rubber protective
tip cover has already been removed from both ends before connecting
them to devices.
4.0 TECHNICAL PARAMETER IN DETAIL
Video and Audio
Up to 7.1CH;
SPDIF output up to 5.1 ch;
3.5mm stereo output audio .
Cable at1080P@24bit 60Hz
Cable at1080P@24bit 60Hz
5.0 Installation and Precautions
To avoid electric shock , product damage and to protect your safety , please notice the following:
Please slowly plug or unplug signal cables and do not often plug , unplug , or
2.The equipment should not be placed under the sun , rain and damp or
3.Liquid items should not be placed on the equipment.
4.Do not install the equipment near heat sources such as fire , power , or other
amplifiers that produce heat.
Do not insert the metal or other objects to the equipment in addition to
connecting cables to ports.
Do not demolish the equipment by yourself ; it should be maintained by
professional maintenance staff.